Thursday, September 3, 2015

'What's in my Bag?' Series: Christine.


Wherever I go, I always have some sort of bag with me - whether it's my backpack for uni, my canvas bag for work, or a handbag for anything else, there's a range of things that remain constant and get swapped in and out of all of them, and here they are!

Kikki.K Large Leather Personal Planner: this is by far my most go-to item and the one thing that I cannot live without! My planner is filled with to-do lists, my uni notebook, sticky notes, page markers, cute quote stickers and of course, a weekly view diary set out on the inside so I can write everything coming up in the next few weeks. Could not recommend these enough! :)

Pen Purse: the long purse-looking-thing on the side is in fact my main pencil case! I found it in Japan last year at a department store called 'Loft' (which my sister and I loved!) It has an open/close function like a purse, but is long enough to store all pens and pencils! Such a cute idea!

Wallet: my large orange wallet stores all of my loose change, receipts and has many compartments and card-slots so I can store everything neatly.

Keys: I'm always driving places so definitely need these! Plus I get to show off my cute little Gorman watermelon key chain that I got for free for signing up to their emails.. so cute! :)

Dove Deo: just because.

Soap and Glory Spray Moisturiser: I love carrying this around, especially when I am rushing in the morning to get ready! This moisturiser is perfect for on-the-go and also makes you smell super sweet!

Re-User Water Bottle: to keep hydrated! :)

Phone: always handy.

Business Cards: because you never know when exciting opportunities may arise :)

I would love to see what the inside of some of your handbags looks like! If you have any cute set-ups or bits you would like to rave about hashtag #inmybagmosaik so we can share and see what you pack!

- Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment