Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Filtering Instagram Pt. 3.

I have never visited an Anthropologie shop in my life, however, I can safely say that I am a huge fan! They often post travel shots from places like India and Turkey, capturing amazing fabrics, doors and colours from around the world. Otherwise, they promote their own gorgeous clothing, shoes and homewares (ah, the homewares ... so pretty!). Such a great way to while away the hours.


Arro Home is a gorgeous little homewares company that focus on beautiful patterns and colours which is evident throughout their Instagram page! All of the designers are based in Melbourne, providing us with all of the colourful textiles and ceramics we can get our hands on! :)


Need your daily dose of adorable ceramics from all around the world? Ceramic.life is calling you! I may be a bit biased as ceramics is a hobby I've picked lately, but each piece to me seems like it has so much character. I could look at ceramics all day and this page definitely takes over a good 10 minutes of my day.


Firstly, if you have not eaten a meal yet at Kettle Black Cafe in South Melbourne, do yourself a favour and GET DOWN THERE! I have eaten there once, and everyday I watch their posts flood my newsfeed making me dream until the day I return back. This is definitely one of those Melbourne cafes that you feel no shame when whipping out your phone to take a photo of your food because look at how amazing it all looks (and tastes!)


Stationery company Rifle Paper Co. have the most gorgeous floral patterns printed onto fabrics, papers, wraps and wallpapers and as amazing as it is seeing the final products, it's also super cool seeing the processes leading up to it! Rifle Paper Co's Instagram constantly provides the most vibrant, springy images that will make you smile and keep you going back to see their updates! Definitely a page to follow straight away :)

*Mosaik does not take credit for the images used in this article

No comments:

Post a Comment