Tuesday, April 12, 2016

ColourPop

I've been wanting to try ColourPop products for quite some time now. I first saw them on vlogger KathleenLight's channel and was curious to suss out the colours and quality of the products! Once KathleenLights mentioned ColourPop, I started researching them via other YouTubers and on the ColourPop website. I was so excited to simply touch the Super Shock Eyeshadows because I had heard that they have a really unique consistency - and it's so true! They're not powdery at all, I believe they are water-based and to the touch, they feel like a mousse. The two shades 'Telepathy' and 'Liberty' are part of the Ultra-Metallic range, which are so pigmented. The other three colours are part of the Metallic range which are softer colours with gorgeous small silver flecks, and I am yet to try out their Matte and Pearlised finish eyeshadows (which I will definitely be going back to, as these ones are amazing!) and cannot wait to give them a go!

I decided to try one LippieStick as well which I also love - I purchased the shade 'Cookie' which is a perfect nude for me! I also love the packaging - it's a long, thing, pen-like shape which is perfect to pop in your wallet or pencil-case when on-the-go!

I was so pleased with the quality of these products and for just $5 USD each (equivalent to just under $7 AUD) I thought they were so worth the amount (+ shipping) as some brands such as MAC sell their single eyeshadows for $30 AUD each! 

- Christine

1) ColourPop: Metallic Eyeshadow in 'Eye Candy'
2) ColourPop: Metallic Eyeshadow in 'Flipper'
3) ColourPop: Metallic Eyeshadow in 'Krinkle'
4) ColourPop: Ultra-Metallic Eyeshadow in 'Liberty'
5) ColourPop: Ultra-Metallic Eyeshadow in 'Telepathy'
6) ColourPop: LippieStix in 'Cookie'

No comments:

Post a Comment