Saturday, June 28, 2014

Tess.

Tess is by far the least boring person you will ever meet, there is never a dull conversation or moment you will experience with her, everything about her and every moment spent with Tess is oh so memorable, in every way possible. The first time I met Tess honestly we didn’t get along, but this was when we were thirteen. I began to become good friends with Tess near the end of our high school years, she introduced me to great music, she would insist on making me playlists, changing and improving my whole preference of music. Most people know Tess for her undying love for Nine Inch Nails and her great snap chats of her glorious feline Buddy. Tess is a creative person; she never limits herself and always wants to experience new places and concepts, she takes an interest in the quirky kinds of things in life, as she is a quirky character herself. Tess is one of the most individual and likable people I know, everything she creates or does, she always retain her own Tess kind of style, which definitely separates her from the crowd. All this makes her the great friend, cat owner and the amazing and exceptional person she is to me and all her other friends.

- D

No comments:

Post a Comment