Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Confessions.

Secrets are a big part of our life, they are the stories, moments and problems we wish to hide from everyone. We would like to portray ourselves as nothing but perfect however we are not.  
Today to release the pain, I will share my most  inner thoughts and embarrassing confessions. Here they are:

1.  Nan, remember when you lent me your F.R.I.E.N.D.S DVD’s... I scratched them and lost some of them. Its been 4 years and every time you ask for them back it makes me feel sick. I have been looking everywhere for those particular DVDs so you would not know what I have done.  I'm sorry.

2.  Friends, remember that time I brought over those delicious cookies and everyone thought they were great, I bought them. I just wanted to get compliments.

3.  Dad when you went away I didn’t turn my car on and it died, now we have to re boot it. It will probably cost money and I will deny everything that I have done that has led up to such a tragedy.

4.  Mum, you said not to paint on my bed but I did anyway. Now I have a huge ink spot on my doona and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Every time you come into the room I put my hand over it.

5.    Customers at work, if you are rude to me, I will give your change back in small coins just so your wallet is heavy and uncomfortable. I haven’t run out of gold coins or 20’s, you just don’t deserve to live the comfortable life.

6.   My friend (who will not be named), once there was a cockroach in my locker and I didn’t know what to do. It was peek hour, where everyone was at their lockers and I didn’t want to make a big fuss, so I threw it backwards and it landed on your pants. I told you recently but it still haunts me all the time. Why did I pick up the cockroach with my bare hands?

7.   To the bully in year seven who ditched me as a food tech partner for her friend. We made rum balls that day and everyone had to share with their partners but because I had no partner I got to have all the rum balls to myself. Nothing tasted better. I hope that one long strip of blonde hair and shoelace head band are still working for ya.

8.   George Costanza, you are the most pathetic character out of any tv show ever and yet you are the one character that I most relate to.

-O



No comments:

Post a Comment