Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Something that has turned my life upside down

As of this year, I have realised what I want to do for the rest of my life - photography. I don’t know how it happened but it all came at once. I recently got my very own ‘Nikon’ camera and it has changed my life. When I took that first photo on my camera my passion for photography became larger than I have ever felt. The photo was a close up of a small Daisy that I saw in my front garden. When I looked back at the photo I thought it was the prettiest photo I have ever seen. That might be a bit over dramatic but it’s the truth.
As I took more and more photo’s my eye’s saw nothing but beauty and what my future will consist of. The feeling when I take a photo might is very different when I take a photo on my phone or just using a regular camera. It makes me all bubbly on the inside and it makes me, me. Whenever I attach the lens onto my camera or when I press that button to take a photo I feel like I’m complete.
I see things better through a camera lens, everything is clearer, defined and is just so much more beautiful.
- Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment